- About Us
- Information on COVID-19
- Preventative Measures
- Frequent hand-washing & use of hand sanitizer.
- Frequent use of disinfectant wipe for surfaces.
- No hand-shake policy.
- STAY AT HOME. If sick – report to medical chain, NATO chain of command and national chain of command.
- Follow good respiratory hygiene (cover your mouth and nose with bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze and immediately dispose of tissue).
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, mouth.
- Apply to the current ITA GOV regulations (Avoid movement unless for work-related reasons, strict necessity (i.e. food, support to person in need, etc.) or health related reason).
- Avoid crowded places and situations (maintaining at least 1 meter/3 feet distance between yourself and others).